Sage Leadership Association Opens Membership and Rebrands
June 19, 2012 – Sage Leadership Association (SLA) is pleased to announce both their name change from Sage Leadership Academy Alumni Association (SLAAA) and the opening of membership to any Sage Business Partner. The association’s mission is to evolve leadership and promote strategic thinking. Read more.
New Association Year to Start September 1, 2011
Association membership information for the new year was sent on August 7, 2011 in green envelopes. Please look for your information in the mail! Click here for a copy of the letter.
Cost to be a current member is $500 per firm. This will take care of your membership through August 31, 2012. If you have co-op funds available, they can be applied toward your membership fee.
Advantages to being a part of the association include:
- Retreat invitations – retreats feature a guest speaker who presents a deep dive on a particular topic as well as ample time for members to network. Your firm’s future leaders are also welcome to join us, the retreats are tremendous learning opportunities for the “next generation leaders” of your firm.
- Our fall retreat will be the “Sage Leadership Symposium,” which is one of the learning opportunities Sage is offering as part of their “Transition Journey” program. This program will be $2,500 per attendee. As part of your SLAAA benefit, current association members will be able to attend this event for $500 per person. More retreat info here.
- Link on our www.slaalumni.com website to your site as an active member – this helps with your website optimization and lends credibility to your firm. Website will be updated on September 15, 2011 with current members.
- Listing in press release of current members scheduled to go out on September 20, 2011, which helps your SEO and lends credibility to your firm.
- Alumni retreat recap press releases – all firms that attend the retreats will be listed in a press release following each retreat.
- Use of an Alumni Association logo – used to differentiate your firm.
- Opportunity to communicate with Sage executives in smaller group setting.
- Webinars – anyone from your firm is welcome to attend.
- Ability to network with your peers in a smaller environment.
- Inclusion in social networking sites such as LinkedIn.